Healthy ways to cope with stress and anxiety during the Pandemic:
- Take care of your body – try to eat healthy balanced meals, exercise and get plenty of sleep.
- Connect with others – use social media and reach out to friends and loved ones.
- Take breaks – do activities you enjoy, go for a walk and meditate
- Stay informed with current information by watching, reading or listening to current news that you trust.
- Avoid to much news exposure – take a break if you need to.
- Go to your nearest wellness center (Santa Fe Wellness Center) and see Tia at Sisterwomanhealing for a 30 – 45 minute Reiki treatment that may aid in the reduction of stress, anxiety, sleeplessness and feelings of isolation. Make an appointment today at 505.471.9871.